SBA LOAN PROGRAM
Why Z Commercial Capital?
The Small Business Loan Program at Z Commercial Capital is an excellent source of financing for most businesses. Z Commercial Capital has been designated as a Preferred Financial services company by Preferred SBA lenders to have loans processed more quickly and efficiently. This designation means that the SBA has delegated the approval process to our lenders, which means fast and efficient processing of your SBA loan.
- Available Loan Size: $30,000 - $350,000
- Loan Description: SBA 7(a) loan
- Use of Proceeds: Funds can be used for Working Capital, Debt Reﬁnancing, New Equipment Purchases, Business Acquisitions and Real Estate Purchases
- Time to Funding: You can pre-qualify in as little as 10 minutes, receive a conditional approval in under an hour and be funded in as quick as 7 days after application is fully completed
FEES AND TERMS:
- Loan Term: 10-year term with no prepayment penalty
- Repayment: Monthly payments are debited from business checking account via ACH
- Interest Rates: For loans between $30,000 and $49,000 the rates are currently Prime plus 3.75%. For loans between $50,000 and $350,000, the rates are Prime plus 2.75%.
- Fees: 4% for Packaging Fees & Closing Costs. Larger loans above $150,000 will require a 2.25% SBA guarantee fee
CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Personal Credit Score: Minimum of 600 FICO credit score for loans under $150,000. Minimum of 650 FICO credit score for loans larger than $150,000
- SBSS Liquid Credit Score: Minimum of 150 SBSS Score required
- Public Records: No bankruptcies or foreclosures in past 3 years, No outstanding collections, No open tax liens, No felonies, No delinquencies and/or defaults on government loans
- Cash Flow: Business must have sufficient global cash flow to service all debt payments. Business can demonstrate sufficiency through tax returns, credit reports, and interim financial data
- Other: Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Business must be located in the United States. Business must be a 'for-profit.' Business may not be involved in lending, investment real estate, or the religious, political or gambling industries.